3RD PARTY COOKIES
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
AJS_ANONYMOUS_ID, AJS_GROUP_ID, AJS_USER_ID Third party cookies used to record the amount of people that visit our site,
and track whether they have visited before.
INTERCOM_ID Third party cookie set by Intercom and enable us to offer a live chat feature.
- WORDPRESS-LOGGED-IN This cookie is set by WordPress. It is used for indication and identification of the logged in user. This is a session cookie.
- WORDPRESS-TEST-COOKIE WordPress sets this cookie when a user navigates to the login page. The cookie is used to check whether user’s web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies. This is a session cookie.
- WP-SETTINGS-1, WP-SETTINGS-TIME These cookies are set by WordPress. They are used to customize user’s view of admin interface, and possibly also the main site interface. These cookies have no impact on user experience and do not store any personal information. They contain some information about user’s general geographic location. These cookies are persistent and expire in 1 year.
- et-editing-post*, et-saved-post This cookie is set by the WordPress theme for the admin editor.